How To Download
Below you will find the steps necessary to access your Client Portal, download your listing content, and edit user settings and more.
- Once logged in, you will see the main menu for your Client Portal on the left.
- In Dashboard view, place an order, view today’s appointments, view all orders, or access other menu options.
- In the Listings view, you will find all of your Listings.
- Here is where you will download the Listing Content created for each of your Listings.
- Click on the Listing you want to view, edit, or download.
- The Download Button can be found at the top right of the page.
- You will also see the list of components in your package below.
- Click the Download Button to view download options.
- Check the boxes of the components you wish to download and press the Download Button.
- This will create a zip file with all the content organized by folder and download it to your computer.
- To download individual components, enter the Download Center.
- To edit, update, or access individual component links, use the dropdown arrow found on the right side of each element.
- Here you can edit Property Details, update the Property Website and Property Flyer, reorder images, and copy links as needed.
- In the Orders view, you will see all your orders.
- Here you can edit, reschedule, or view details of your appointments.
- In the Settings view, you can update all your User Details such as your headshot, broker logo, social media links, and set custom notifications.
- In the Leads view, you will find the lead information from your contact forms from your content.
- In the Teams view, you can manage the admins and/or team members who can access your account.